Abstract The high and long right hand throw is a relatively basic backcourt hitting technique in badminton and plays a vital role in game. In a real fight, a flexible combination of highball, cross and punch techniques often results in best results in a real fight.
The complete highball process on right usually includes:
1. Preparing to hit (including basic racket grip and preparatory action structure) 2. Hitting ball
Firstly, lower limb kicks cause rotation of hip and waist, then shoulder drives forearm, forearm drives racket rotation, and finally grip and rotation (internal rotation) of palm. and fingers.
In this way, four forces of rotation of body, forearm, palms and rackets are superimposed on each other, forming a wave-like rotation that hits ball. Thus, force of hitting ball with joint efforts is large, and speed is high. (As an example, all of following technical actions are performed with right hand).
Preparing ball on right - hitting - braking - reset process
The essence of highball technique on right:
Note. The special grip method mentioned in previous section is standard grip method on right.
1) Prepare sideways, extend both arms, raise left arm, angle between shoulder and forearm of right arm is about 115 degrees, and left and right arms are at shoulder level.
2) Prepare for a side impact by turning palm and impact surface towards face.
3) When holding racket, palm is empty, tiger's mouth is empty, there is a gap between index and middle fingers, middle and ring fingers, and last two fingers wrap around end of handle to form base of slingshot.
4) When preparing for action, racket and arm form a vertical line, do not fall back.
The structure of action in preparation for game with a high racket on right
5) The lower limbs push off and rotate, driving hip and waist, and then shoulder and forearm rotate outward to drive racket.
High Ball Front Pedal
6) When hitting ball, internal rotation of forearm rotates palm and surface of racket, and at same time, fingers are compressed to apply force, forming a wave-like rotational force. hitting ball together.
Hitting ball from right
7) After hitting ball, bend thumb to press middle finger and bend index finger like a rope close to thumb; hold palm firmly with all your might and use emergency brakes to create strong action and reaction.
Braking after hitting ball
The action of highball on right can be summarized as follows: chop tiger (setup), swat fly (hit ball), hit tiger and fly at same time (keep up with current situation). Treasure language.
More detailed use of fingers for high and long right hand
1) When thumb, index and middle fingers are brought together, use of rotational force and clasp of ring and little fingers at bottom of handle form a strong and stable base of slingshot.
2) The thumb and forefinger control angle and direction of rotation of racquet surface, which is key to controlling strike line, radian, and precise landing point.
The state of each finger holding racket
3) After hitting ball, bend your thumb to press it against your middle finger, fasten your index finger and press it against your thumb, hold your palm as hard as you can and brake in an emergency to create kickback.
Status of finger during and after ball is hit
4) Finally, racquet grip is reset - fingers return to their original racquet grip position.
Take up and return to starting position
Stability is an important requirement for an addressing structure. Generally speaking, more stable impact action, more precise point of impact of ball will be. For example, archery, javelin throwing, basketball shooting, etc., whether athlete's lower limbs move or not, movement of upper limbs before shooting must be very stable. Conversely, if structure is unstable, it is like a ship rocking in sea. The strong ripple of sea water can cause ship to capsize if you are not careful.
The same is true for badminton: whether you use force or not, a stable design is basis for hitting ball accurately. Thus, a reasonable structure of movement is first step, followed by consolidation of movement, and then experience of applying force, so that movement and force can be integrated.
The advantage of high ball bearish forehand technique is that it is based on an interpretation of rationality of body structure based on athletic anatomy. I believe that general public will have a new understanding of badminton technique. after understanding and learning bearish highball technique on right and hoping that bearish badminton technique will benefit more and more golfers.
Have you learned high forehand?
Please pay attention to public WeChat account "Xiong Guobao Badminton Club"
September 05, 2023