The full game process on right usually includes:
Preparation for hitting ball (including basic grip of racket and structure of preparatory actions),
Hold racquet in your right hand, naturally straightening your arm and turning it outward so that racquet is to right behind your body. When hitting ball, lower limbs, waist, arms and fingers form a wave-like rotation to hit ball, and then brake hard, return racket to its original position, adjust center of gravity, and prepare for next hit. As shown in fig. 4-0 (technical movements mentioned in article are taken as an example with right hand)
Figure 4-0. Preparing for a forehand shot - hitting - braking - reset
1. Fundamentals of forehand technique:
1) When palm is facing up, arm naturally straightens. (Many golfers are accustomed to having palm facing forward or down before hitting ball, just as palm is facing out when hitting right hand with a high ballpost.) Figure 4-1
Fig. 4-1. Comparison of right and wrong framing methods
2) When holding racket, palm is empty, tiger's mouth is empty, there is a gap between index and middle fingers, middle and ring fingers, and last two fingers are tightly interlocked to end of handle to form base of slingshot. Figure 4-2
Figure 4-2. How to hold a racket
3) Spread your legs left and right, bend your knees slightly and turn to face incoming ball, or shift your center of gravity slightly to right to deal with incoming ball.
4) Drive racket to right back side of body, but time to hit ball is shifted to right front side of the body. Figure 4-3
5) The lower limbs, waist and abdomen, arms and fingers continuously and continuously hit ball.
6) When hitting ball, upper arm moves forearm to hit ball from inside, and center of palm changes from up before hitting ball to down after hitting ball. Figure 4-4
7) After hitting ball, bend thumb into position of pressing middle finger tightly, tie index finger with a rope, close to position of thumb, hold palm firmly with all your might, and brake in an emergency to create a strong action and reaction force . Figure 4-5
2. Technical factors related to impact speed
Whether it's a high ball or a kick, we need to hit ball with a certain speed. "I can't force it", "I applied a lot of force, but speed of ball cannot reach it, which is too different from what I expected." public golfers. Let's look at technical factors involved in hitting speed.
1) We consider process of hitting as a rotation around a fixed point. Hitting ball means turning racket with (rotation) swinging of hand and grabbing palm and fingers so that it can make various arcs at a certain speed of action. In other words, our striking action is usually to draw an arc while spinning racket, or to draw arc directly. Figure 4-6
(Take tall ball on the right as an example)
2) Factors affecting speed of impact are as follows:
With an overhand grip, although speed at point of impact is lower than with an underhand grip, the racquet is easier to turn. Figure 4-7
②Rationality and stability of action structure
Mainly affects smooth transfer of power and speed, and then affects spinning effect of racket.
③The value of angle of flexion and extension in elbow joint
Technical action when hitting ball with shoulder joint as a rotation.
④ The position of strike point on surface of racket.
3) There are several points on surface of racket that can collide with ball. The point of impact that is able to hit ball with highest speed and meets requirements of ball control under same conditions is called best. hit point P (dessert).
① In terms of transferring force and speed along racket shaft to surface of racket, and larger radius of impact point, greater linear speed, P point is located on two strings connecting racket shaft and upper part of arch of racket frame (may be up to as long as it can meet requirements of ball control, it should be as close as possible to top of arch of racket frame, which is best point for combination of speed and ball control.That is, center of racket is higher, and smaller area of \u200b\u200bthis sweet zone, the more accurate and more concentrated power.Figure 4-8
② Point P is a fixed point on surface of racket for each swing and stroke, and its position on surface of racket does not depend on speed of arm swing, grip length, degree of bending. and arm extension, and impact point. High and low, distance and other related factors vary.
③ The hitting effect at point P is always better than other points on surface of racket.
④ The points above P point are fast but affect ball control, points below P point lose strength and speed, points around P point have a certain angle with racket shaft, ball will be hit. not focused, and larger angle, more pronounced this sensation.
4) Each time front of racket and ball holder hit each other in different ways and parts, flight speed, direction, route and arc of ball will also differ accordingly. We hit ball according to flight position of ball, distance from body, ratio between high and low, technical and tactical intentions, and other factors.
①As long as there is a certain angle between two speeds, ball will suddenly change its flight path. For example, different ways of cutting and hitting ball.
②Two speeds collide head-on in a straight line. If speed is high enough, ball will fly in opposite direction. Swipe ball in a straight line at level of net.
5) Some golfers often ask how to hit ball with perfect speed. This is where Coach Xiong reminds everyone that long and high kicks are foundation. Skills such as dribbling will naturally play well. We often emphasize that first step to a good game is to learn a standard grip and second step is to establish a standardized and stable action structure, which is why we say that a standardized grip and structure is basis for playing good badminton. The reasons are as follows: ① Rationality and stability of grip and structure are very important, only by mastering them can we use them flexibly in real combat. ② It is conducive to through transmission of power and speed, and there will be no obstruction to application of force, failure to exercise force, or insufficient force. ③ Whether it is a kick in backcourt representing power and speed, dribbling in middle zone, or a delicate and stable small ball in middle and frontcourt, they are all executed on basis of a reasonable and stable grip and structure. The more standardized and justified underlying technology, more flexible its application in real combat will be, higher quality of shot and more accurate landing point.
Don't spray, if you don't like it, welcome to chat. XGB Badminton
September 08, 2023