Rubbing back of hand▼
Rubbing back of hand, close-up of wrist▼
Front rubbing, back rubbing, practice alternately▼
Right Hook ▼
Left Hook ▼
Push Right ▼
Left hand straight push ▼
Push ball in a straight line with your left hand, instant close-up▼
Left push and left rub, difference and practice▼
High forehand, peak backhand, alternate practice▼
High ball left ▼
Right Throw ▼
Ball left ▼
Backhand throw and backhand rubbing, practice alternately▼
Low hand to free net▼
Lower hand places hook diagonally▼
Diagonal net hook practice forehand and backhand bottom hand▼
Ball right and left ▼
Select a ball▼
Forehand rubbing and punching, practice alternately▼
(1) When server's score is 0 or an even number, both players must serve or receive service in their respective correct service zones.
(2) When server has an odd number of points, both players must serve or receive from their respective left service areas.
(3) In case of a "rematch", server must determine position based on total points scored by both sides in round. If total score is odd, both players must serve or receive from their respective left service fields; if total score is even, both players must serve or receive from their respective right service squares.
(4) After ball is served, players from both sides will no longer be restricted to teeing area when ball is kicked, and players' positions can also be within or outside boundaries of their own court.
(1) At start of game, player must serve from correct service area.
(2) Only receiver can receive ball; if his partner catches or touches ball, server scores a point.
①When score of serving team is 0 or even, player to right of serving side shall serve and player to right of receiving side shall receive serve; a left-serving court delivers or receives a serve.
②The player who receives first service at start of each round must receive or serve in correct service area when his side scores 0 or an even number of points in game; or submit.
③ The non-serving player of serving side and non-receiving player of receiving side stand in other service area.
(3) When receiving side scores a point in any round, one of players of receiving side will serve, thus exchanging right to serve. Note that none of 4 athletes on either side should change their positions when exchanging serving power.
(4) Players are not allowed to serve incorrectly and return incorrectly, or serve twice in same game.
(5) Any player on winning side may serve first in next round, and any player on losing side may be served first.
(6) Once ball is released, players on both sides will no longer be restricted to teeing area when ball is kicked, and athletes' positions may also be in or out of their own court.
The key content of socialist moral building, which emphasizes honest work, keeping promises and a sincere attitude towards people. Friendliness emphasizes that citizens should respect each other, take care of each other, help each other, be harmonious and friendly, strive to form a new type of socialist interpersonal relations.
Forehand rubbing and overhead, practice alternately▼
Disclaimer: material taken from the Internet, thanks!
September 15, 2023