All badminton players start at beginner level. The so-called "master opens door and practice depends on person", but nowadays most badminton enthusiasts find it difficult to hire a professional badminton coach. All basic knowledge is based on a patchwork quilt Come on, if there is a set of basic moves to teach entry-level players, it will surely bring great benefits to badminton lovers. Below is a brief introduction to twelve basic badminton entry moves.
1. The main condition for serving in badminton is accuracy. No matter how you hold ball, it is enough to ensure stability of ball. As a rule, there are two ways to hold a badminton ball: first is to carefully pinch top of feather with your fingers, and ball is part down, second is to lightly hold ball with five fingers over end of ball, and end of ball will go down.
2. Keep racket as relaxed as possible to maximize wrist strength.
3. When hitting ball, try to hit ball in front of you and never let ball fall below neck level, otherwise returned ball will not have attacking power.
4. In singles, try not to hit ball into center of opponent's field, unless you are breaking ball, try to hit two corners as often as possible.
5. You have to master power when hitting ball. After you learn how to control ball, find someone to practice hitting from four corners to four corners of opposite court, because hitting four corners can allow opponent to run farthest. Hit long ball from two back corners to two opposite back corners, throw ball to two front corners, select two opposite back corners from two front corners, and throw small ball to two front corners. corners, forty-six styles of play can be distinguished in total.
6. The single serve in badminton should be as high and far as possible, double serve should be short, flight path of ball should be close to top of net, and serve should be varied.
7. Strength is a series of sequential processes of transmission and accumulation, starting from feet, through waist, shoulders, shoulders, elbows, forearms, wrists and fingers. missiles. After each stage of acceleration, some of mass is removed AND continue to accelerate at last level of tail speed, and finally concentrate on wrist and fingers and hold handle in one fell swoop. Any sequence error or pause in middle will seriously affect acceleration process.
8. Most badminton fans are right-handed. In right-handers, right foot passes through right leg, right thigh, right shoulder, right arm, right elbow, and finally right arm. Transmission line, in process of applying force, wrong point of application of force or excessive shaking of body will affect line of action of this force, resulting in non-concentration of force application and inaccurate landing point.
9. Internal rotation and external rotation of wrist are also links that many people ignore. This part of force is very important for sudden acceleration when hitting ball at end. You should pay attention to this when you first study ball.
10. In doubles, try not to lift ball high when receiving serve. When receiving serve, try to push opponent straight down sides of field, let opponent hit high ball first and leave initiative in attack. to myself.
11. When opponent's serve is high, choose to slap ball or push ball to bottom line.
12. If reception is very passive, try to return high ball obliquely or return high ball to opposing player's backcourt and move female player to the backcourt.
There are too many basic moves to learn for beginner badminton players, so don't blindly swallow them. After all, good habits are easiest to develop at beginning of training, and rightly so. Thus, entry-level badminton players need to first determine what type of player they are, and then choose moves that are right for them to learn.
September 16, 2023