The method of rubbing ball is to cut left, right side or bottom of ball support with racket about 30 cm or higher from top of net so that ball spins to right or left. and rolls over net. The stronger spin and toss, harder it is for opponent to fight back, thus creating a more favorable attacking situation for our side. Proper and flexible use of mashing ball in front of net can produce subtleties that cannot be experienced in wide open and close movements. It can be divided into rubbing on right and rubbing on the left!
1. Right Friction:
(1) Preparation basics: right foot forward, left foot behind, distance between two feet is slightly wider than shoulder width. Take racket in your right hand and hold it naturally in front of your chest, leaning slightly forward. Tummy.
(2) The basic steps for pulling out racquet are: use a back lateral step and a step to front of right net. The forearm is pulled forward and up to right with footwork and there is an outward rotation and wrist is rotated back slightly to complete racket pull action.
(3) The basics of swinging and hitting ball: at moment of hitting ball, forearm is turned outward, and wrist is extended behind and slightly forward, laid back and flickering. The forefinger and thumb of clapping hand grip handle, and middle, ring and little fingers hold handle firmly so that racket, under force of wrist and fingers, rubs lower right bottom of incoming ball to make ball spin and roll on net.
The strength, speed and angle of swing mainly depends on distance to net and speed of incoming ball, closer to net and faster speed, less force when mashing ball. In short, force of hitting ball in front of net and control over surface of racket must be appropriate, otherwise ball will rub against net or be too high, causing errors or getting into a passive situation!
(4) Forward Movement Basics: After hitting ball, pull racket to your chest and take your right leg back.
(5) Mistakes that are easy to make when preparing: fingers are too tight on racket. The arms are too straight, feet are flat, and body is too straight, which affects initial speed and flexibility of wrist. Mistakes that are easy to make when playing with a racket: start is too slow to be accurate, the forearm is not extended forward and up, resulting in a point of impact that is too low.
(6) Mistakes that are easy to make when swinging and hitting ball: Due to improper handling of racket when mashing ball at a high point, head of cypress frame is higher than junction of frame and handle, as well as angle of surface of racket when ball is rubbed No , this caused ball to fall into net and make a mistake.
(7) Mistakes that are easy to make when moving forward: racket does not return to chest after hitting ball, but hangs down, and the footwork returns too slowly.
2. Rubbing back of hand:
(1) The essence of preparatory action: same as preparatory action of rubbing hands.
(2) Basic racquet insertion steps: use forward cross step plus push to step to left zone in front of net, shift footwork and change backhand grip, lift forearm, bend wrist forward, back of hand is about same height , which is grid. The surface of racket is below top of net and backhand is used to hit ball.
(3) The basics of backswing and hitting ball, at moment of hitting ball, mainly depends on extension and external rotation of forearm, and hand is abducted from adduction to abduction. When rubbing and cutting right rear bottom of ball holder, surface of racket must have a certain slope.
(4) Forward Movement Basics: After hitting ball, quickly bring your right foot back and pull racket towards your chest.
(5) Mistakes that are easy to make: This is basically same as rubbing before.
September 30, 2023