Special limited time offer expires today, hurry up! Limited Time Offer: 30 RMB Voucher
Column 24-Day Devil Ball Control Course, Getting Rid of Basketball Noobs Author: Basketball Practice Book 158 yen 299 people bought View
For a young player, nothing is more important than improving their basketball skills.
Basic knowledge of basketball includes 8 basics such as shooting, dribbling and breaking. When you really understand very basics of basketball, your basketball skills will improve dramatically.
All cool basketball skills are inseparable from basic training. Here are some simple chestnuts:
Before Iverson perfects destructive death change, he must first master how to use a normal cross step;
Nash must first learn the easiest chest pass before he can make a spectacular back pass;
Curry can easily hit from 30 feet, but before that, he has mastered proper shooting skills and has undergone lengthy systematic training.
A versatile player who can master basics of 8 major areas of basketball can easily operate effectively both offensively and defensively. In time, it is impossible to be compared to Brother Diane.
Master 8 Basic Basketball Skills. Dribbling is a mandatory course for all beginners who want to touch basketball. Here you need to pay attention to all players, not just point guards.
First of all, we must be familiar with basic knowledge of dribbling, understand various rules of dribbling, and avoid dribbling violations in game.
Pro dribbling has three very important functions:
1. Freely move around field
2. Improve team tactics
3. Break through defense and attack basket
“As a child, I learned to dribble with both hands, which allowed me to be more imaginative in playing against bigger, stronger opponents.” — Steve Nash.
1. We have to work hard to dribble well with both hands, which will greatly increase our dribbling threat. Without weak side of dribbling, you have already won half of your opponents.
2. Say an important phrase three times: You must look up when you dribble! Be sure to take a look! Be sure to take a look! By constantly watching defenders and teammates, a creative player is able to use changes on field to make different decisions.
3. Dribbling should begin with simple dribbles such as crossovers, inward and outward dribbles and then develop into more complex movements such as kicking and spinning movements.
4. Once we have mastered basics of dribbling, next step is to learn how to dribble with purpose. Remember that every dribbling has a purpose, like making a breakthrough, assisting or scoring a goal, otherwise dribbling will be messy. just doing useless work.
Many golfers believe that basketball skills can be improved through self-knowledge and practice, but in fact this method of training is very inefficient, there are many loopholes, and many professional details are not worked out properly! Unlock course column immediately, professional basketball coaches teach training skills to improve your basketball skills and really improve your basketball game level.
Column Can't dribble past people? Quickly improve rhythm and pace Author: Basketball Actual Combat Collection 138 yen 25 people bought View
Now you only need to unlock column. As a student of our course, you can join a basketball group in a private message of this account, exchange training experiences with golfers from all over country, ask your training questions and receive feedback from professional coaches .
May 12, 2023