In pre-match training before top game, Qingtian's youth can use following shooting drills to get adequately prepared. The editor is looking forward to your blossoming in top game!
One, first quick shot
Purpose: Warm up, quickly warm up hands.
1. The partner serves you ball as quickly as possible, and coach catches and throws ball;
2. Only 30 votes. 20 balls hit void, 10 balls wipe board.
Second, catch ball and twist your foot to turn around and hit
Goal: to work out rhythm of shooting when changing direction of body.
1. After catching ball, make a quick half turn;
2. Then turn around to face basket to shoot.
Third, turn around and catch ball
Purpose: In game, simulation practice of catching ball and jumping immediately after getting rid of defense is mainly to practice quick body straightening and control of throw rhythm.
1. Rotate your lower back before catching ball;
2. The order is: turn left, turn right, catch ball, hit, turn right, turn right, catch ball, hit.
Four and three step shooting training
Goal: After getting rid of defense when passing ball, keep a smooth pace.
1. Start from middle of three-second zone;
2. Run to top circle and adjust three-step pace;
3. Catch and shoot.
Five, catch ball and fake shots
Goal: Get rid of capping.
1. Get out of touchline and catch ball;
2. Make an imitation of a jump shot;
3. Then dribble and shoot.
Commonly used are Clay and Curry, especially Clay Thompson. However, if you vote correctly, others will be deceived.
Sixth, block opponents with your hips, move to basket or step back
Purpose: Comes out of open and is a great way to highlight defenders.
1. At moment when you get rid of opponent, in order to catch ball, block defender chasing you with buttock (Bench press, stick buttock, block!);
2. On first dribble, if a weak defender doesn't come back to protect you, you can cut right into basket;
If defender is in front of you again, just move back and shoot.
Some of graphics in this article are taken from the Internet
May 12, 2023