Limited Professional Basketball Training Courses: 20% off for a limited time, don't miss this opportunity
Column Learn to shoot so you can become a zero-base shooter Author: Basketball Practical Collection 99 yen 52 people bought View
In order to maintain a high percentage of shots in tight matches, we can practice following 9 ways to improve stability of shots.
1. Shooting with one foot left and right, basic practice of stable shooting.
Strictly demand standards of action. At beginning of training, there may not be enough throwing power. It is recommended to take a step in front of free throw line to practice.
2. Throw ball after left and right feet touch ground to increase ankle strength and balance.
Warm up before exercising to avoid ankle sprains.
3. Jump horizontally with one foot to left and right, and then shoot, increasing body control and ankle strength.
There are certain requirements for ankle strength, and intensity of training should be determined depending on your situation.
4. Turn your back on basket and throw 180° to practice throwing rhythm.
During training, you don't need to be too fast, you can wait until turn is completed before you shoot, and achieve a higher percentage of shots to develop confidence in your shots.
5. Jump back and forth with one foot left and right to shoot.
This training is about breaking through ball and throwing back. After practice, it can effectively create space for hitting, which is very practical.
6. Left and right horizontal big steps to jump and shoot, increase muscle strength of inner thigh.
Horizontal steps left and right, fully simulating movement of a real combat defense, and butt strikes can increase the effectiveness of training.
7. Jump and shoot with one foot left and right to strengthen ankle stability when jumping outside.
This action is also similar to V-shaped retreat step, but difference is that it is not a retreat shot, but an outward step and then return to starting position to fire.
8. The left and right inside legs jump horizontally and shoot.
Horizontal jumps with left and right inside of foot test balance of body and ability to adjust ankles. Likewise, at beginning of a workout, intensity should gradually increase from low to high.
9. Turn, jump and rotate 360° to shoot.
The knee should be bent naturally after spinning body touches ground. One of them is to soften force to reduce pressure on knee, but still provide power for throw.
To really help fans improve their shooting skills, Coach Mike, director of player development for NBA Lone Ranger team, has created a professional and easy-to-learn shooting course. The course provides basic principles needed to develop top-level marksmanship skills and simulates training based on a variety of real combat situations to ensure excellent marksmanship results in any system.
By studying this online course, you will learn following skills:
● Ideal warm-up exercises and perfect shooting technique to improve your shooting skills and gradually increase your shooting range.
●Simplify shooting process and keep same footwork in process of catching and shooting outdoors.
●Improve your body coordination, use your lower body to shoot with force, and keep your body balance while shooting.
● Combining footwork, dribbling and shooting skills, you can attack and score freely on basketball court.
If you love playing basketball but lack good training methods and professional coaching guidance! Then just unlock Coach Mike's column, best coach in NBA. Professional basketball coaches will teach you professional basketball skills and help you improve your basketball level from scratch.
Now you only need to unlock column. As a student of our course, you can join a basketball group in a private message of this account, exchange training experiences with golfers from all over country, ask your training questions and receive feedback from professional coaches .
May 12, 2023