Basic offensive tactic coordination is a method of cooperation between two or three players in a basketball game with purpose, organization, and mutual coordination. Basic offensive tactic coordination includes passing and cutting, screening, support, and surprise distribution.
(1) Skip and reduce coordination
Pass and pass coordination is a simple coordination between attackers using pass and pass techniques. It includes a pass to everything and an empty cut.
1. Way of passing and cutting cooperation
(1) One pass, full cooperation
① After passing ball ②, immediately get rid of your opponent and move to basket, and then catch return pass from your teammate ② to shoot.
(2) Empty pass coordination
① While passing ball to ②, ③ took advantage of an opponent's sudden cross or cut from endline to basket to catch pass ② and shoot
(1) Turning players must first understand moment of cut, use false moves to get rid of it according to situation in opponent's defense, cut into basket in time and quickly, and be ready to receive. ball at any time.
(2) Passing players must use feints to attract and deter opponents, and use reasonable passing techniques to pass ball in a timely and accurate manner.
(2) Collaboration cover
Cover coordination is a method of coordination in which covering team uses intelligent action to block their partner's defender's route with their body so that partner can get rid of protection.
There are many forms and methods of coordinating screens. Depending on different positions of screeners when performing screens, there are three forms: front screens, side screens and back screens. Depending on route of movement, method and screen change, there are counter screens, false screens, drip screens, positioning screens, running screens and continuous screens. In terms of actions that constitute screen coordination, one of them is that screener takes initiative to cover his comrades and uses his body to block route of screened person so that comrades can get rid of him. protection. The second is that evader actively uses body and position of his partner to block opponent and free himself from defense. Thus, key to success of cover coordination is difference in position and time difference created in an instant to gain advantages of space and land to reach target of attack.
1. Collaboration coverage method
(1) Sidescreen Coordination
Example 1: Off-ball side screen (counter screen)
After ① passes ball to ②, run in opposite direction to make a side screen for ③. When ① runs to ③, side screen is in place, ③ gets rid of guard and runs to basket to catch pass ② and shoot
Example 2: Ball carrier side screen
①After passing ball ②, walk towards defender at ② to cover ②After receiving ball, make a breakthrough or throw to attract defense. ① After screen, get into an advantageous position in time to catch ball or bounce.
According to movement route, method and screen change, there are often second chances after screen, as shown in figure below: ①When opponent changes defense after screen, ②Do not break through to basket, but properly pull drop out. ① Use a pivot in time to block defenders behind and break through to basket, then receive a pass and shoot from ②.
(2) Back Screen Coordination
The attacker covers defender. ① When passing ball to ②, ③ makes a back screen to ①, and after ① passes ball, makes a fake cut to left to attract defense.
If a defender changes defense, this can also be changed to: ③ Making a back screen for ①, turn around in time and break through to basket, and then receive a pass and shoot from ② (second chance after screen).
(3) Front Screen Interaction
This is a screening method in which screener runs ahead of defender and uses his body to block defender's forward movement so that partner can take opportunity to get rid of defense and catch ball. ②Create a screen for ④, ④ use screen to pull, catch ball from ① to throw or perform other offensive actions.
(1) Shielding must comply with rules, and inappropriate actions such as pushing, pulling, pushing and hitting cannot be used to block an opponent's defensive action.
(2) If screen is placed outside line of sight of a stationary opponent, screener must allow opponent to take a normal step towards him without active contact.
(3) The screener's movement must be sudden, and screener must use feints to draw in his defenders to prevent opponent from detecting his partner's screening intent.
(4) The timing of cooperation between partners is very important in coverage, and if you act too early or too late, coverage will fail. While covering and cooperating, team members must cooperate silently, pay attention to decisive action, and strive for a second chance in line with changes in place.
This is an inside-out interaction method formed by a back-facing or basket-facing striker to catch ball, using it as a center and cooperating with their teammates.
1. Method of cooperation
Example 1: ② Get rid of defense and approach free throw line to make a lift, ① pass ball to ② and immediately move to basket, then receive a lift pass from ② to shoot.
Example 2: ① Pass ball to fan ⑤ and crash into basket from ⑤, ② push bottom line and exit, ⑤ can pass ball ① to attack basket, or pass ball ② to outside shooting range, can also attack by itself .
(1) Supporters must catch ball in time, hold ball with both hands in front of their chest, and taller supporters may hold ball on their heads. After catching ball, combine turns, steps and other actions to help your comrades get rid of defense or attack one by one.
(2) Outside passers must pass ball to a supporter in a timely and accurate manner, according to position and ability of supporter, so that person reaches ball and, after passing ball, quickly gets rid of opponent and crashes into basket to create opportunities for attack.
(4) Sudden Collaboration
Sudden distribution cooperation refers to a method of cooperation in which a player actively or in response uses ball pass to attack with his partner after an opponent breaks through.
1. The method of sudden distribution
② To break from bottom line with ball and meet defender's defense, and in time to pass ball ①, which penetrated vertically into an advantageous position for hitting.
(1) Players should break through quickly and suddenly. During breakout, Chinese medicine should observe position changes of attackers and defenders on field at all times and pass ball in a timely and accurate manner.
(2) The catcher must seize opportunity to get rid of opponent in time and quickly get into an advantageous position to catch the ball and throw.
May 14, 2023