Regular shooting training involves standing with both feet and shooting. In real combat, when faced with a high intensity of confrontation and interference, shooting becomes unstable after random actions. To practice shooting stability, try following Nine Ways.
Note. The training is done using strength of ankles and legs, so before next training, please warm up and prepare ankles to avoid injury.
1. Shooting from left and right foot from one foot: basic practice of stable shooting; gradually master training sensations while standing on one leg
2. Left and right feet touch ground with one foot: based on previous move; make it harder, touch bottom with both hands while holding ball; increased demands on ankle strength and balance
3. Horizontal jumps with one leg left and right: transition from fixing one leg to a jump; this workout not only improves body control, but can also improve ankle strength
4. Turn your back to basket and shoot 180°: pay attention to connection of entire throwing action after turn, enhance feeling of compactness, throwing connection should not be too slow
5. Left and right vertical jump forward and backward on one leg: step training for main real fight; single-leg vertical jump forward and backward can better improve hip strength and stability; tighten your stomach and notice feeling of tightness
6. Large step left and right horizontal jump: also based on real combat jump training; increase muscle strength of inner thigh
7. Left and right jump to side with one foot from behind: familiar with above footwork exercises; strengthen ankle stability when jumping sideways
8. Horizontal jumps of left and right inner feet: different from outer feet; inside foot jumps require more ankle strength; it is also a good way to develop ankle strength
9. Turn and jump 360°: pay attention to connection of entire shooting action after rotation; reinforce feeling of being compact, and firing connection should not be too slow
KBT basketball training camp consultation WeChat: kbtsport
Welcome to Search and Follow Public Microsignal: KBT Advanced Basketball Practice
May 15, 2023
Improve shooting stability! Can you shoot ball even if you are uncomfortable? Try these methods!
Do you often hit iron when shooting? Don't be afraid, try these shooting training methods!
You can also practice shooting from a prone position, which will greatly improve your shooting stability! good hit rate
Are you still embarrassed by your poor ball sense and keep dropping ball? KBT will help you improve your ball feel!
These few steps will help you improve your ball game significantly! practice practice practice!