1. Touching ball
Use front of instep to hit center of ball from bottom to top
Second, leg movements
The ankle joint should not be too loose, and foot should be slightly bent up
3. Leg movement
The thigh moves calf and thigh pumps calf
Fourthly, trajectory of ball
Generally speaking, it is best to control bouncing ball straight up and down, but during bouncing ball, following two situations usually occur.
1. The ball is not easy to spin
Cause of problem: The part of ball that is in contact with ball is shifted towards toes, shin swing is small, and ball is not easy to rotate when bouncing off ball.
2. The ball is easy to spin
The cause of problem is that ball jump is off to uphill side, hip drives shin, knee is bent, and calf swings too much to rotate easily.
Whether it spins or not, don't worry about beginning of practice, but pay attention to body coordination and rhythm of ball, and find feeling of ball in it, that is, most important thing.
5. Basic exercises
1. Recommendation - single practice
You can hold ball with both hands, put it in air and practice above movements. You can toss ball once after many tries;
You can flip as many times as you want (I want to flip ten times!)
2. Find feeling of playing with ball
At beginning of training, you can try to train feeling of ball with one foot
6. Common Mistakes
Beginners are prone to making mistakes. Hitting ball too early before it has completely dropped is a common mistake. Here are some misconceptions about ball bounce.
2. The body is too stiff (it's easy to juggle ball, you need to relax)
3. In beginning of training it is possible to find ball with one foot, but after you get used to it, don't just practice with one foot, remember to use both feet! After all, you can only feel it when your feet hit! (Like Yida chewing gum, you need to eat together)
Your attention is biggest motivation for Xiaobei!
June 07, 2023