The explosive power of legs directly affects our body's ability to quickly start, brake and change direction and deserves enough attention from golfers. Today we present some very effective methods for training explosive leg strength. Simple and effective, you can practice at home. If you can stick to practice, it will greatly improve your speed on court.
1. Raise your legs high
1. The first exercise is leg raises, which can be done in groups depending on your tolerance
2. Once you get hang of it, you can switch to single leg weight lifting and alternate left and right legs
Requirement: while jumping, lift your knees up to position around navel, as far as possible
Second, standing long jump
Long jump from a standing position with both feet, requires arms to swing a lot when legs are long jump, and use potential energy to jump as far as possible
Third, jump left and right
1. Jump left and right with both feet
2. Jump left and right on one leg
Requirement: continuous skip after grouping cannot be stopped
Fourthly, small jumps in weight lifting
1. Take a heavy object and crouch halfway, bring your legs together and lift heavy object
Requirements: When squatting, width of foot should be 1.5 times width of shoulders, when lifting, arms and legs should be straightened, and back should be as straight as possible.
Your attention is biggest motivation for Xiaobei!
July 17, 2023