Dribbling is what we commonly refer to as dribbling. This is a technique that we often use in attack or defense. The goal is to use space on court more wisely and get rid of fight on defense. It can be said that this technique is most basic technique on court, but it is not so simple if you want to improve your dribbling practice. Let's share main points of dribbling practice together.
First: moving steps
1. When leading with forefoot, steps should be small
2. Rhythm should be tight to make dribbling smoother and easy to change direction
1. The contact of foot with ball must be completed between rise of knee and landing of foot
2. Can also use inside and outside of foot to touch ball to control and adjust direction of ball
Third: using force while dribbling
1. The force of ball to touch should be light and legs should be tense
2. The stride speed should naturally match stride length, so there is no need to deliberately adjust force.
Your attention is biggest motivation for Xiaobei!
July 20, 2023