Shooting can be described as most convenient way to shoot on football field. Stand facing attacking goalkeeper alone, adjust angle, judge distance, use right power, flick your ankle and score a goal.
1. Lock your ankles and bend your toes back towards your calves. Yesterday we touched on importance of ankle locking. The range of motion of a frontal shot is very small, but it requires a certain amount of force. Therefore, foot movements must be standardized.
2. Since this is a frontal impact, it should be at bottom of impact.
3. The knee forces calf to pick up ball.
4. The range of movement with ball after pass should be small.
1. First of all, practice movements without the ball.
2. Then do ball practice.
3. Then try to dribble ball.
4. Finally, practice dribbling and shooting. With skill improvement, dribbling speed can also be relatively improved.
1. Use your hips to push your calves towards ball.
2. The next move after cross is too big.
Before most of Messi's cross shots, there will be a fake shot, making goalkeeper mistakenly think he is going to shoot low, so goalkeeper will block with a low post and catch ball. At this time, it's a lucky shot.
Your attention is biggest motivation for Xiaobei!
July 25, 2023