Explosive power is one of most basic and important qualities of a player! Explosive drills tend to be more difficult, so there can be more training drills to help you get through better!
1. Warm-up stage: raise legs high (do two sets)
2. Jump with both feet in place (do two sets)
3. Jumping forward and backward with both feet alternately (do one set)
4. Raise your legs to sides (complete a set)
5. High leg raise with pause to side (complete a set)
6. Cross high jump to pass and catch ball (create a group)
Your attention is biggest motivation for an editor!
August 03, 2023