Carlos once hit a strange free kick with a raised foot and scored a goal. All old fans should have a deep memory. At that time, many people studied this goal and said that it violated principle of mechanics. In fact, when ball was vigorously thrown, it rubbed against air and rotated, resulting in an S-shaped arc. I will share this "butterfly free kick" with my friends. “Source and how to practice, I hope everyone can get something.
Origin and principle
1. The name of butterfly ball comes from word "finger ball", which is a ball thrown by a baseball pitcher in a special trajectory. Since trajectory is unstable, like a butterfly, it is called a butterfly ball.
2. The principle of butterfly ball is more difficult to explain in terms of physics. Simply put, ball you are kicking is fast and has no spin. It is very easy to be affected by wind, i.e. air resistance, and this will produce incorrect trajectories.
According to principle, a butterfly ball usually has following three types of trajectories:
1. When there is no wind, we are more familiar with a fallen leaf.
2. The second type is a bit like Sun Wukong, who tumbles with clouds, showing a circular trajectory.
3. Last, the ball is shaped like an "S" from left to right.
1. Move ball in an oblique direction at a 45 degree angle to give ball forward kinetic energy and increase speed of ball.
2. Use top of instep to hit center of ball,
The bone is hard, and ball hit by foot is not so easy to spin.
3. When kicking ball, lean forward with your chest over ball,
This will help you better hold ball and prevent it from flying.
Kicking a butterfly is not same as shooting hard. When you hit hard, you swing your legs very far after hitting ball, which should give you full power, and this movement with ball will cause spin. Therefore, when hitting ball with a butterfly, your movement with ball should be small, that is, after hitting the ball, you should quickly move your legs back.
Your attention is biggest motivation for editor!
August 29, 2023