I also have my own workouts in my spare time. Although workouts have been significantly reduced compared to previous ones, it's better than nothing. Let my ball slowly move forward. Although he is slow, he never stops and I never give up on my efforts. The GM usually doesn't say much about ball, maybe from a professional point of view, my ball is still amateur no matter what. With gradual improvement of level, more and more found this feature. In my free time, I chatted with my master about what amateur players are most afraid of. For first time, master told me so much about ball that I felt vastness of ocean of table tennis. further understanding. The content is rich and covers a wide range. After drinking and eating meat, I found that knowledge I soaked up was almost forgotten. Fortunately, I remembered first paragraph in my memory about serving. So, I will share it with you!
Amateur golfers always have a lot of shortcomings and shortcomings due to unsystematic training, so we must make breakthroughs to eliminate these shortcomings during game, and in fact also target difficulties in amateur and professional training.
Today we will mainly talk about two sets of balls. But master said: If you practice these two sets well, you will have enough of them for a lifetime!
First series of short forehands and long lefthanders
Routine Shaping Factors (According to Shaping Factors, you can draw conclusions from one instance to form your own routine)
1. Since 40+ era, table tennis has been more focused on speed, ferocity, quick hands and initiative. This is because a 40+ ball will bounce more after falling off table. After observing recent Fan Zhendong competition, it was found that in Fan Zhendong competition, proportion of short swings increased significantly, while proportion of twists and pull-ups decreased significantly. When they cannot achieve a strong and high-quality attack, short-term control becomes main means of application for men.
2. In last few years, due to fact that they won world with a forehand, many golfers with a good level can also attack arc with a backspin first. And a lot of people have a feather shot and are uncomfortable attacking ball in left position, and they are afraid that opponent will protect line from right when they are on side. Therefore, in recent days, we especially liked to send opponent a backhand. Thus, after so many years of accumulation, many amateur players have some experience in receiving and delivering backhands, so effect of short backhands may be relatively small.
3. In recent years, there have been more and more horizontal strikes, and left twists and pulls are gradually becoming popular. The horizontal stick shooting technique also became popular due to Wang Hao, and everyone's ability to catch and deliver blows from left was greatly improved. But backhand ability of right hand improves relatively slowly, not to mention special practice of short swing and swing of right hand, just rubbing right hand, if you have practiced it, please raise your hand.
If you train, please don't give up~ It's actually true: people who haven't trained systematically have very little practice in this area. However, as said before, horizontal strikes are getting bigger and effect of short forehand is even bigger, because in this position hand is really difficult to open due to influence of physiological conditions, and it is difficult to do what you want. You asked which spin is hard to handle, which spin is hard to handle and not easy to control (cover your face~)
Actually, a non-spinning ball is more difficult to handle once level reaches a certain level, because it is very worried about opponent's next attack on board. When level is not high, just tap it.
The above is reason why short forehand is hard to handle.
Then let's talk about precautions and difficulties:
When serving this ball, please note that ball should be low.
Secondly, there is no introduction. Due to interaction of long ball with baseline, backhand is not really a big problem to launch spot. out of quality, so it's harmless (only (Limited to half a stage) But if you want to become a master, you still have to be precise, try not to do a stage, and make sure you don't do a stage for three jumps in normal practice. If you have this ability, you can send two jumps without a stage, so if competition is intense or other factors often make a stage, you can also send usual 3 jumps without a stage, which ensures ability of two jumps without a stage.Once it is released, enemy has ability to get started. Although it is loud, it is also a headache for many people, so it is better not to let it out.
Lastly, let's talk about most likely outcomes of receiving and receiving ball, as well as opponent's handling of ball.
Return: Swing back to opponent's position on right, even at a high angle.
Several chances to call other party back (talking about two high probabilities)
1. The backswing is short. (Be sure to pay attention to whether it launches or takes a high position and strength of rotation.) If there is a chance, you can start, and if there is no chance, you can swing again (you should pay attention to connection and start after you swing again, because it is very difficult for opponent to swing back)< /p>
2, backhand left, middle
Defenseless strike can be directed back to opponent from right or to center. It's best to return to opponent's bottom lefthand line because opponent needs to move forward for a short backhand. There is a big gap, and steps back and forth are difficult. It is almost rare to find a person who, after a short swing, can bring bottom line of backhand and give you strength to rush back. Because this is a difficult problem in profession.these, it is rather attainment of goal through unrestricted practice.
For a ball thrown back to center, you can swing opponent's forehand with forehand back to middle or hack opponent's forehand at a high angle (left spin is too difficult).
(2), long bottom line on left
Usual shaping factors
Ma Long once stole for a long time, and then rushed sideways to Fan Zhengdong, and every time he succeeded.
Fan Zhengdong is still busy with his routine, and golf enthusiasts lack ability to take long and fast shots from back line. Such a ball is calculated mentally and inadvertently, you will definitely prepare for next attack after you send it for a long time, but opponent will still have to judge, and your rapid growth is even more difficult to cope with.
There are very few amateurs who can hit a long ball to left of bottom line, and also very few people who throw sideways. For those who like to stand close to table, this ball is deadly. No matter what spin it is deadly and very difficult to handle. Pulling is not good, receiving is not good, rubbing is not good.
The essence of submission: urgent, fast, long. The shot should be secretive and sudden, this is so-called haste. The ball must be fast. The landing point should be deep and long, and go straight to white line of bottom line. (If such a ball can be sent within 10 cm of bottom line, it will cause huge damage)
Precautions. In addition to hard down spins, side spins up and down, running with ball, etc. are all very good choices. If you want ball to go higher, you must pay attention to sending it forward when you hit so that ball that goes out gets to top.
Summary: First set of balls - short forehand, long backhand
This procedure complements each other, is unified and at same time independent as a whole. If you are good at serving short balls, you can use long ball on left to hold off your opponent, allow opponent to back off a bit and give him takedown when he is in a forehand and in a short hand. When he is on bottom backhand line, he uses a short right hand to check. It is often easy to create opportunities. It can also contain opponent's energy most, making it difficult for him to take initiative in an attack. Give yourself more options.
Short forehand and long backhand are one. They complement each other technically and tactically, as well as rely on each other and are inseparable during training. At same time, it is also a classic tactical routine
Simple, practical and outstanding in actual combat, it has become a tactical pack that countless people flock to. A change in shortcomings and shortcomings of a short backhand from stealing a long righthand in past. Since no one has been professionally trained, this set of balls is even more valuable and can make opponents burn out. This set of exercises with ball must be precise and strict. The front should be short and low. The backhand should be fast and long. Slowly add hidden moves, bottom line of backhand is more relevant and short righthand is harder to use. At this time, person standing opposite will not only be devastated.
1. Throw in a short right hand and counter opponent with a long backhand ball from bottom line.
2. When right hand is short and under-rotated, opponent returns to position on right, and position on right is reversed. Typically, opponent will have an opportunity when he swings again and opponent will be ready to pull when he cuts Technical and tactical methodsfeasibility of execution.
3. A short forehand with downward rotation and a powerful pull when opponent rubs against his back. This option is used most often. The opponent swings back, cuts opponent on right at a high angle or pursues body, and then enters an active stalemate.
4. When forehand is short and under-rotated, opponent returns backhand. The backhand can be actively turned into a topspin, using techniques such as picking, pulling, breaking, twisting, etc., forming an active stalemate or directly scoring. The average level is more afraid of this type of player, who start first, because by starting first and then tensing his strength, he can put a lot of psychological pressure on opponent.
5. The front is short and does not turn, but two corners stretch.
6. Serving a blow to left of opponent with a sharp long backspin (with a guaranteed quality of delivery of more than 80%, such a return is possible, or even not at all), opponent returns a long ball from left, and pulls to side to two corners. (Right side kick is more dangerous)
7. With a long reverse spin, send opponent with a backhand to bottom line. A slash can create a stalemate, while a straight line is more dangerous and more opportunities can be formed, or straight points can be scored.
8. Send an opponent's backhand with a long backspin, and opponent rubs a long ball from left, quickly rubbing against opponent's bottomline of backhand, and waits for opponent's backhand to be of poor quality, and then takes initiative to start. Or hit a long ball quickly in right position and then wait for a forehand to cover a straight line or an oblique line, or to cover an oblique line with a backhand.
9, send a backhand to opponent with a sharp long lateral topspin and opponent returns ball with a backhand, then backhand can be used to attack backhand and righthand of opponent with techniques such as pulling, snatching, tearing, belting, snapping and dialing to conduct an active attack. Since this is a topspin, it can be set up for an attack right away. If ball returns to center or position from right, forcefully pull right hand or attack ball into opponent's two corners.
10. Hit baseline of opponent's long ball on left, attack opponent with two big angles to side, or pull opponent's diagonal line with a forehand.
Conclusion: The first set of serves is mostly mentioned here, and everyone can draw conclusions from one case to form their own technical and tactical combinations.
The above 10 methods and tactics are generally more effective and widely used, and require practice to become more proficient. Techniques and tactics that can be used against any opponent. And effect is outstanding, and loopholes are few. In a real fight, it's also important to make smart tactical choices depending on opponent's ability to get ball back. Quality Improvement Effortsserves, so that opponent creates a strong psychological pressure in service round and actually takes initiative and superiority.
Note. If you can forehand on short side with very low spin, that is also a fatal threat to many amateur players, or on short side where spin is extremely difficult to judge, that is also fatal. Hitting is hardest skill in table tennis. Many people do not know this, and those who do are not professionals.
Second set: medium forehand and high bottom line angle long ball forehand
In middle, there are two types of right hand shots, one is a short ball and other is a long ball chase. This kind of ball is usually used side down and side up.
First of all, let's talk about commonly used short side down. In appendix, we must pay attention to preventing opponent from standing still and using a backhand.
The accuracy of this reset point needs to be specially trained. Especially for chasing long balls, if you can't exactly find landing point of chase, it can backfire and be a pre-empted opponent.
Because there is lateral rotation, it is necessary to have a clear idea of the strength of your lateral rotation during training so that lateral rotation can be rotated into a position in which it is difficult to catch an opponent's right and left hand. This is front of right rib, commonly known as Achilles' heel. Especially effective for horizontal shots.
Position to right in middle is a very good position, because it can limit opponent's overhand strike to a large extent, for example, when twisting and pulling up. Of course, you can also send a straight forehand to pull and pull. The straighter opponent, harder it is to pull. Amateur golfers ascend slowly, and it is more difficult.
Opponents usually have a hard time catching a short ball in right-center position, so I have more options. This is a common placement choice for craftsmen.
Second, let's talk about chasing ball from right to center.
For horizontal players close to table, such a ball is definitely deadly, provided that serve must be sudden and fast enough. Prevent enemy from turning sideways. Amateur players tend to be slower to turn sideways and slower to recover, after all, it takes a long time of professional training to achieve this easily. Thus, this pursuit of body after ball has become a longstanding problem since ancient times. Even more you can see how they eat directly portion. Spin to eat and spin to eat too. Feeling for enemy: panic!
1. This type of ball is best caught with a right side kick. After a catch on left, in most cases, a loophole is created in entire table, and opponent can easily find opportunities. Can only encourage defense.
2. This type of ball must be professional enough to accurately calculate trajectory of lateral rotation in order to ensure position of pursuit of body.
3, must be fast, fast, fast, urgent, urgent, urgent. Long, long, long. The shot is sudden and fast, which reduces reaction time of enemy.
Finally, let's talk about long pass from bottom forehand line (also called forehand steal)
For those young golfers who want to imitate, who like to stand close to table and get hit from side, or who often attack and pull to side, long forehand and bottom line of ball are used not only as a limit, but to score more often directly.
If level is relatively high, then this kind of ball is usually served with reverse spin to prevent opponent from rushing in time.
If you are at or below average level, you can use backspin, topspin or run.
Recreational golfers tend to have poor pace, and their ability to catch and deliver ball after movement is even worse. Therefore, in most cases, forehand and bottom length linekick ball form a situation where they take initiative in game, either actively mobilize or directly serve.
Lao Wa often used this type of ball in past. The effect was especially outstanding, mainly because he blocked serve at that moment, and ball came out too suddenly. In addition, Lao Wa's spin changes were unpredictable, making opponent elusive and even more difficult to judge. He often scored right during game. hold back.
Even though it's impossible to block now because people now have some research on how to hit ball and technology has improved, benefits for amateur golfers outweigh drawbacks. Not to mention fact that it is not easy for opponent to fight back, even if opponent moves out, it is easier to defend, it is easier to change lines during defense. If you form your own skills and tactics, you can easily complete tasks in game. The current style of play is becoming more and more reasonable and mature, so few serve this kind of theft from right with a big angle. The more this is case, easier it is to have marvelous effects in game. When a key ball is played, even if opponent is well prepared, he still faces possibility of being caught.
Soldiers are cunning!
The long ball in bottom line on right is same as chasing long ball on left, it must be fast, fast and long. Interception of ball on right should emphasize surprise and stealth. This is only way to achieve appropriate effect. Use one of these from time to time and it works surprisingly well.
Note. The above examples are for right-handers.
Your favorites can be collected and shared with your golfers. Don't hide your secrets and everyone will make progress together.
The little ping-pong master wishes everyone a new year and a new atmosphere, a happy new year! Thank you Ping Pong for being you!
Operator: Little Ping-Pong Master
October 08, 2023