1. Subject: Single and Double Block Training
3. Basic requirements:
Offcn Lecturer Analysis:
Single and double block technology is basic technique of volleyball. They are also an important means of scoring in volleyball. They are of great importance for construction of subsequent tactical system. For junior high school students suitable for junior high school students Practice, teacher should pay attention to innovation when passing this class, give full play to leading role of teacher, actively mobilize students' interest in learning, and create a harmonious and happy learning atmosphere in classroom. , and put an end to excessive loneliness and addiction. The teaching method of knowledge transfer should pay attention to combination of learning and games, fully mobilize students' enthusiasm, and develop lifelong sports awareness.
Suggestion: Since physical and mental characteristics of younger students are such that figurative thinking is gradually transformed into logical thinking, and their attention gradually tends to concentration, in learning process, attention should be paid to focusing on main thing. movement and breakthrough of important and difficult points of movement.
1. Topic: training in one block, two blocks
2. Learning objectives:
1. Knowledge and Skills: Students can perform action of throwing a medicine ball sideways with one hand.
2. Process and Method: Students actively use their own thinking and understanding to master content of this lesson through learning method of independent collaboration and exploration.
3. Emotional attitudes and values: Increase awareness of unity and cooperation, mentality of indomitable and courageous in face of difficulties, and determination to challenge new goals.
Third, key point: make a complete and consistent throwing action.
Fourth, difficulty: coordinate and apply body strength while throwing.
5. Learning process:
(1) Initial part
Schedule: 1. The sports committee will form a team and announce number of people 2. Say hello to teachers and students 3. The teacher will announce content of this lesson, while explaining goals to be achieved in terms of teaching and discipline in classroom, 4. Check dress code 5. Arrange trainees.
(2) Preparatory part
1. Warm-up: group game, game rules: teacher invites students to line up in two rows, run around volleyball court, keep group according to number when they hear numbers, and sit down 5. time for students who have not formed a group, mainly for practice students' physical strength, response ability, because volleyball blocking technique requires strong judgment and reaction ability, and it can also mobilize students' excitement in classroom. (You can also do dot-wipe exercise. Each studentiisya draws a square around him with a side of about one meter. The teacher points at him, and students wipe dots)
2. Warm-up exercises:
1. Movement of neck 2. Circular movements of shoulders 3. Rotation of torso 4. Movement of abdomen and back
1.Introduction: Students, at 2004 Athens Olympics, Chinese women's volleyball team, through perseverance and tenacious fighting style, finally turned tide and defeated Russia 5:2 at 2004 Athens Olympics. The women's volleyball team won Olympic championship. These students, who knows what volleyball techniques our female athletes use to win game? The students answered: hitting, passing, laying, serving and blocking. This is teacher who makes best use of situation. Yes, one of very important offensive techniques is blocking technique. We will learn this technique in this lesson.
2. New cool lecture
(1) First, teacher demonstrates, and students imitate with their bare hands.
(2) Students form groups of two, one holding a stationary ball and other student feeling block and touching ball in place.
(3) The teacher asks how to block net so that ball speeds up faster and ball travels shortest distance so that opposing defender can react in time? Students answer (preset): 1. Firmly press on wrist Front top that can hold ball.
(4) The teacher explains technical basics of movements according to students' answers, highlighting key points and difficulties. (Lower your center of gravity, bend your knees and push off strongly from ground, at same time both hands are close to forehead and parallel to net and extended to front and top edge of net, try to reach out through net into sky above opponent, and open your arms naturally; when hand touches ball, arms should be suddenly tense and wrists should be pressed hard to cover front and top of ball.)
(5) Practicing block prep pose, arm movement and hand shape in block in place
Poses, swing, pull and block with your bare hands in place. Requirements: 1. Understand movement method according to movement requirements. Arms should not move too far away from body. After stretching arms up, distance between hands should not exceed diameter of ball;
(6) Practice taking off from block in place and after movement (without practicing ball)
A blocking take-off action in place in front of net requires: standing close to net, jumping vertically upwards, swinging arms in a reasonable direction, not touching net, facing net and moving parallel and sideways steps to both sides Blocking take-off action requires: moving close to net and parallel to net, keep your body stable after moving, and then jump After moving to side, jump up and touchpalms of each other on net Requirements: jump up, body does not rush forward, hand reaches over net, but does not touch net. The two silently cooperated and mastered takeoff time.
(7) Blocking exercises in place and after movement (ball exercises)
Blocking in place and after moving, training partner lifts ball high, jumps and moves at same time, touches ball at same time Requirements: take off in time, align ball with both hands, block ball correctly and not touch net.
(8) Group practice, all students stand in two columns. A group of two people look at signal and one person uses different footwork to practice jumping and blocking while approaching other person.
(9) A group of three people stand aside and face courtyard, and teacher stands opposite and directs with gestures. The students in middle see this gesture, move left and right with prescribed footwork, approach students from side, and practice simultaneously removing and blocking net.
(10) Quality exercises: push-up exercises, use competition rules to motivate students to perform strength and quality exercises.
(4) End part
1. The teacher organizes relaxation exercises for students to music. Mainly activate muscles of arms and muscles of legs.
2. The teacher brings students together, sums up and encourages them to lay foundation for lifelong student sports awareness.
October 12, 2023