Abstract: Hitting technique is a relatively complex volleyball technique, training should be divided into training and then into full training. When explaining, it is necessary to be able to catch key points and difficulties in learning process, to clarify purpose of each technical action. In method of practice it is necessary to be able to explain method of practice. When preventing and correcting mistakes, be proactive about those mistakes that are easy to make and use individual and collective error correction methods.
There are tens of thousands of volleyball fans in our country, volleyball is very popular on campus, and many regions are included in sports expertise. However, proportion of professional volleyball teachers in each region is relatively small, so it is relatively difficult to control teaching of volleyball courses in large-scale educational institutions. Sweeping technique is one of most difficult in volleyball.
His movements can be basically divided into four sections: run-up, take-off, mid-air kick, and landing buffer. How to intelligently arrange content of course and how to effectively teach course of spike technique is a problem worthy of serious attention of most physical education teachers. This article explores law of volleyball teaching based on a review of previous literature and provides background information for future volleyball teachers.
2. Research methods
(1) Document Method
Refer to relevant volleyball training literature to understand spike training, volleyball technical characteristics, and techniques for teaching technical actions.
(2) Logical analysis
Summarize, categorize and summarize the analyzed literature, comprehensively describe methods for teaching volleyball skills, discuss new teaching methods, and summarize a set of effective methods for teaching ball.
3. Results and analysis
(1) Traditional course teaching method using spikes
The spike technique in volleyball is difficult to operate. It consists of five parts: starting position, run-up, take-off, aerial shot and landing. According to its characteristics, traditional learning method first uses decomposition learning method, and then sequentially. The volleyball teaching method is basically a teaching method and a practice method. In guide method, there are mainly an explanation method, a demonstration method, a complete method, a decomposition method, and an error prevention and correction method. In practice method, there are mainly repetition practice method, game method and competition method. In decomposition method, it is divided into four forms: simple decomposition method, progressive decomposition method, forward decomposition method, and inverse decomposition method.
1. Ready Position
The ready position is starting position of breaking action. The ready position should be slightly squat. The right foot must be placed in front of two-step takeoff and feet must not be dead. , Lean naturally and follow direction of ball. Mistakes that are easy to make in preparatory pose mainly include tilting center of gravity towards back, bending waist and straightening knees, etc., which should be further explained by teacher to let students understand correct movements. .
2. Run and takeoff
When teaching run-up and take-off, we must understand essence of method of movement and pay attention to intensive training. In action, it should be clear that first step is to estimate ball's landing point, and second step is to quickly jump vertically up to find position of ball. In run-up and take-off demonstration, side demonstration must be main demonstration, and forward demonstration and rear demonstration must be supplemented.
3. Rock ball
When teaching how to swing ball, attention must be paid to explaining line of swing and technique of hitting. The swing demonstration mainly uses a side demonstration, supplemented by a front demonstration. The positive demonstration is mainly to allow students to more intuitively observe position in which teacher throws ball.
4. Aerial shot
The complexity of hitting technique should be in stage of hitting ball in air. This stage requires not only support of running, jumping and swinging ball, but more importantly, grasp of time and space. When hitting ball in air, most common mistakes students make are inaccurate take-off timing and a poor understanding of positional relationship between person and ball, which should be corrected at this time by hitting ball more often.
After hitting ball in air, body falls naturally. Try to touch ground with forefoot of both feet first to soften force of impact between body and ground, and keep your balance as you fall so that next action can be completed in time after landing. The correct landing method should be to let body fall naturally. Try to use forefoot of both feet to land on ground to cushion force of impact between body and ground. Maintain balance when landing so that you can perform the next action in time after landing.
(2) Problems to pay attention to in traditional teaching method
In teaching volleyball, only when teacher deeply understands teaching materials can he accurately capture key links in spike technique. When teaching punching technique, it is necessary to have a deep understanding of technical points of striking action, explain method of action in accordance with technical points, and understand key points and difficulties of striking technique, so a deep understanding of training materials is necessary. In practice, methods of practice must be organized strictly in accordance with principles of teaching. According to a systematic principle, methods of practice should be arranged from simple to complex. Therefore, in learning process, you should first move from classes without ball to classes with ball.
(3) Application of inverse decomposition learning method in impulse learning
1. Defining a learning method for inverse decomposition
The reverse decomposition method is opposite of direct decomposition method. That is, first study last part, and then gradually study previous part until you fully master method of teaching technology or tactics. This method is suitable for training materials with relatively large technical movements or tactics. For example, a frontal strike can be taught first with an aerial shot.
2. Relationship between learning method and inverse decomposition method
The reverse decomposition method is method in decomposition method, and decomposition method is method in hover method. Leadership is most common teaching method in volleyball. Therefore, in volleyball training, inverse decomposition method is a method in volleyball training method.
3. Application of inverse decomposition method in technology of volleyball spikes
The reverse decomposition method for spike learning is completely opposite to direct learning method. The direct teaching method usually first learns preparatory posture, run-up and take-off, and then moves on to learning ball swing. The reverse decomposition method of training consists of dividing content of training into several parts until a complete technique or tactic is mastered. The inverse decomposition method first teaches swing of ball, then moves on to run-up and repulsion, and finally learns preparation posture.
Complete fragmentation training in order shown. The purpose of this method of teaching reverse thinking is to increase enthusiasm of beginners, enable them to better understand technique of hitting, participate in volleyball, increase effect of hits and simplify details of hitting technique. , learning to act.
3. Conclusions and recommendations
1. There are two teaching methods: teaching method and practice method. Commonly used spike technique teaching methods include explanation method in teaching method, demonstration method, error prevention and correction method, and repetition method in practice method. The teaching of spike technique must first decompose teaching and then complete teaching.
2. When explaining, whether it is learning to run and take off, swing ball, or teach full spike, you must be able to capture key points and difficulties in learning process, and you must also clarify purpose of each technical action.
3. In a practical method, according to a systematic principle, practice should be organized from simple to complex. It is necessary to be able to clarify practical points on which practical methods are focused.
4. In error prevention and correction, it is necessary to understand error-prone actions of spike in advance, have an appropriate plan, and intelligently apply individual and collective error correction methods.
5. The reverse learning method is a form of decomposition method. From textbooks and previous research, it appears that backward learning method is useful for learning with spikes. Ball training is more efficient.
1. Deeply understand textbooks, interpret important and difficult points in learning process with help of textbooks, practice from a scientific point of view, and clearly understand purpose of any teaching method.
2. Conduct a pilot study of back learning method to get a theoretical basis for whether back learning method is more effective for spiked learning.
 Yu Zhonggang, Volleyball Court [M], Beijing: Yu Zhonggang, 2009, p. 84.
 Zou Xiaoyer, Zeng Li. Application of reverse decomposition learning method in teaching volleyball skills [J]. Journal of Hunan Institute of Humanities and Technology, 2007 (4): 109-111.
October 13, 2023