To love air volleyball is an attitude to life!
Competition is most exciting and active form of air volleyball, as well as most difficult, vital and cohesive key link.
An indispensable requirement for continuous development of air volleyball is a deep understanding of internal laws of air volleyball competitions and their relationship to real situation in this sport.
Holding competitions is most effective measure to promote and promote development of air volleyball, as well as necessary and important content in development of air volleyball.
Efficiency in organizing competitions is of positive importance for promoting development of mass air volleyball sports, raising technical level of air volleyball sports, reviving and enriching cultural life of people, and contributing to the construction of a social spiritual civilization.
Scheduling Air Volleyball Events
1. Organization and holding of air volleyball competitions
(1) The main working content of scheduler
As a planner and organizer of air volleyball competitions, it is necessary to be aware of scope, requirements and objectives of entire competition, so that when planning competition, human, material and financial resources can be used as correctly as possible. degree so that game gets most value for least cost.
The main content of planning, organization and regulation of competitions includes creation of an organizing committee, approval of work plans of each department, coordination of work of each department, interpretation and revision of regulations, verification of work of each department, organization of a summary of each department, summary work.
(2) Organizational building before air volleyball competitions
When organizing a competition, you must first establish an organizing committee in accordance with relevant regulations. The Organizing Committee consists of Arbitration Committee, Judging Committee, Technical Committee, Advertising Department, Competition Department and Logistics Department.
All departments perform their duties under guidance of organizing committee, which helps to ensure normal course of competition.
①Organizing Committee: considers and decides main issues and conclusions that arise during competition.
②Arbitration Committee: monitors and ensures that competition regulations and competition rules are properly implemented, resolves disputes that arise, and immediately reports to organizing committee.
③ Propaganda Department: Mainly responsible for advertising reports and ideological education.
④ Competition Bureau: responsible for competition work and related issues, is regulator of organization of competition and executor of competition work. Competitive work can be divided into three stages: pre-match, during match and post-match.
⑤Logistics Office: Mainly responsible for the competition venue, equipment and other related matters.
2. Formulate rules of air volleyball competitions
Competition Regulations are regulations and documents for organization and conduct of air volleyball competitions, guidelines and regulations for air volleyball competitions, as well as specific grounds for participants or organizers of competitions or work.
Its content has certain powers to organize and conduct air volleyball competitions.
Therefore, when formulating competition rules, one should be guided by following fundamentals and principles.
(1) Basis for formulating competition rules
The formulation of rules of air volleyball competitions is mainly based on competition plan of association or organizational department, purpose and objectives of competition, as well as objective and actual conditions for organizing competition.
① Based on Air Volleyball Competition Plan
Competition regulations should be formulated in accordance with air volleyball competition plan of association, each organizational unit or relevant department at a higher level, and content can be appropriately modified and supplemented according to needs of development of situation. .
②Based on purpose and objectives of competition
Competition rules should be based on long-term goals and short-term strategies for development of airless volleyball in order to effectively guide and promote healthy development of volleyball.
At same time, regulations should be formulated in accordance with relevant regulations of country and even division, as well as demand for air volleyball competitions, and comprehensively take into account purpose and objectives of competition.
③Based on objective and actual conditions
Based on basic conditions and conditions for organizing air volleyball competitions, such as financing conditions, conditions, organization and participants, formulate reasonable competition rules.
(2) Principles for formulating competition rules
The provisions and content of organization of competitions provided for by regulations of air volleyball competitions must correspond to actual conditions, be implemented and valid.
Pay attention to combination of popularization and improvement, entertainment and competition.
The time and place of general air volleyball competitions cannot be same as for ordinary competitions, but must be flexibly organized in accordance with scale, level, participants and existing conditions of competition, and can also be set depending from venue. conditions when needed. Competition system and timing of competitions.
②Principle of Justice
When formulating rules of air volleyball competitions, it shouldcarried out in accordance with principle of fairness and equality, that is, conditions of rules must allow any party participating in competition to compete on an equal footing. and under equal conditions, and result of competition must be fair in order to ensure identity of status and conditions of air volleyball competition.
When formulating rules of air volleyball competitions, attention should be paid to maintaining stability of rules.
It is possible to continue with more mature and sensible competition rules that have existed in past, and then fine-tune them according to existing real situation.
The content of competition clause should be consistent across scales and years, and should be as coherent as possible to give competition rules a certain degree of stability.
(3) The main content of competition regulations
The regulation of competition is a document that guides organizers and participants of competition. This provision is formulated by organizer in accordance with purpose and objectives of competition before competition.
This is basis for smooth passage of competition and registration for competition, so it should be sent to appropriate departments as soon as possible to prepare for competition.
Air volleyball competition rules should be short and specific, usually mostly consisting of following content:
① Name: The name of game must be proposed according to task of balloon volleyball competition.
② Aims and Objectives: Aims and objectives shall be determined in accordance with requirements of air volleyball competitions.
③ Sponsor: main sponsor, co-organizers, etc.
④ Competition Group: Determine competition group according to purpose and objectives of air volleyball competition.
⑤ Date and place of competition: According to accepted competition system, determine time and place of preliminary and final competitions. When deciding on date and place, it is necessary to take into account relevant conditions such as climate, accommodation, supplies, transportation and equipment for competitions.
⑥ Participation method: registration quota, number of teams, date of birth of team members, date and place of registration, number of persons in charge of each division, team leaders, coaches, doctors and judges, and security contract should be clarified.
⑦Competition method and competition rules: indicate competition system (round robin, mixed system, etc.) adopted in preliminary and final games, propose a ranking method and a ranking method for a tie competition, and clearly state requirements of competition Rules accepted.
⑧ Remuneration Methods: Clearly stipulate remuneration methods for teams and individuals.
⑨Date and place of lottery draw: determined according to specific circumstances.
⑩Indicate relevant matters requiring attention: Apparel or items to be worn in competition must be provided.
3. Organization of competition
The task of organizational work is to organize various events of entire competition into general order of competition in a reasonable and scientific way in accordance with purpose and method of competition provided for in rules of competition, and according to results of draw. , that is, determine date, date and time of all competitions. The time and place of game so that game is planned, orderly and smooth.
（1）Basic Arrangement Principles
①We must implement principle of fairness and justice and strive for equal opportunity.
②This should help to display technical level of players and make players work and rest moderately.
③Try to take care of interests and requirements of audience so that whole competition gradually reaches its climax.
④ It is necessary to facilitate organization of competitions and use competition venues wisely. Take into account real situation of judges and facility staff and save competition.
(2) Organization steps
① Count number of rounds, number of games in each round (loop and knockout system) and total number of games, which is basic basis for arranging work.
②Define layout plan
The arrangement plan includes number of competition days, distribution of competitions in each group, number of rounds, number of games and required venues, etc. This step is a key step in arrangement work and requires selection of best plan that corresponds to arrangement principle in possible premise.
③ Determine date, time and place for each game. Care should be taken when organizing to avoid consecutive games between players who must participate in several rounds of games on same day, and should also take into account reasonable intensity of players' game and venue.
④ Prepare order book
(3) Check Arrangement
①Check team name, number of players and names with original registration form and check for omissions and duplicates.
② Check for missing fields, duplicate fields, date, time and fields.
③ Check if intensity of player's competition is in accordance with rules.
④ Check interval between players' games, and whether arrangements are processed equally for all games and whether opportunities are approximately equal.
⑤ Check whether terms and forms of same type are unified in the order book.
The main content of air volleyball competitions
1. Work before game
(1) Establish an organizing committee (or preparatory committee) of conference and formulate a schedule of work, which mainly includes organization of competitions, entertainment, visits, recreation, meetings, discussions and exchange of experience.
(2) Schedule competition, view and print order book and send it to relevant units and participating teams well in advance of competition.
(3) Prepare and check venue, equipment and equipment, and agree on location and time of each team's pre-competition adaptive training.
(4) Check qualifications of participating teams and participating players.
(5) The referees should study intensively before game, study rules, unify refereeing techniques and work methods, clarify division of labor, check venue, equipment and equipment.
(6) Hold various meetings before game, such as a joint meeting of organizing committee, team leader, head referee and coaches.
(7) Organize promotional and reporting work to solve traffic problems.
(8) Have a budget and do a good job of managing your personal life.
2. Work during competition
(1) Register and announce results of half-day competition in a timely manner.
(2) Inspect and supervise competition venue, facilities and equipment.
(3) In case of special circumstances, if it is necessary to change venue, date and time, team leaders, referees, coaches and captains must be notified well in advance of start of game.
(4) The refereeing team must take stock and improve refereeing work in a timely manner to ensure smooth running of game.
(5) If a dispute arises during implementation of rules and regulations, arbitration must be considered in a timely manner so as not to affect normal course of game as much as possible.
⑹Technical statistics must be sorted in a timely manner on same day and registered in general table.
(7) Always listen to opinions of participating teams, hold regular joint meetings of team leaders, chief judges and coaches, listen to opinions on organization of competitions, life, transport and refereeing, make timely improvements.
(8) Write competition briefings, do a good job of advertising and reporting, and do a good job of selecting awards for sportsmanship.
(9) Strengthen medical supervision, take active measures to prevent diseases, go to field frequently to eliminate temporary injuries in a timely manner.
(10) During competition, pay attention to security of residence and venue of competition.
3. Work after game
(1) Subsread results of competition and make a ranking of competition.
(2) Organize closing ceremony and awards under leadership of organizing committee
(3) Organize and resolve issues related to departure of each participating team.
(4) Summarize well work of organizing committee and each department, make a comprehensive report to leader or sponsor, and also communicate information about competition to media.
(5) Clean up venue, dispose of sports and competition equipment, settle competition funds, and print and distribute a scoring journal.
Planning an air volleyball competition must take into account many aspects, including scale of competition, venue and time, participating teams and referees, competition rules and reward schemes, competition venues and equipment, competition organization and follow-up, advertising and promotion, etc. .d.
Only by performing all aspects of preparation and work with high quality, we can ensure smooth running of game and achieve expected results.
Finally, I hope above tips help you plan your air volleyball competition, and I wish you a successful competition!
October 16, 2023