To love air volleyball is an attitude to life!
Air volleyball is a sport that combines skill, speed and strength. The use of tactics in game is very important.
In game, defense is key to victory, but defense is not end point, counterattack is key to victory.
The importance of protection
In air volleyball, defense is key to victory.
With effective defense, you can reduce your opponent's chances of scoring a goal and increase your chances of scoring a goal.
An effective defense requires players with quick reflexes, excellent physical coordination and good teamwork.
When defending, players must make appropriate adjustments according to opponent's attacking style and tactics.
For example, if enemy likes to use fast attacks, then you need to increase speed and responsiveness of defense, if enemy likes to use high-altitude storms, then you need to increase height and strength of defense. reinforced.
The importance of counterattack
Defending is only there to keep balance in score, and counterattacking is key to true victory.
A counterattack can disrupt opponent's rhythm, causing them to lose confidence and motivation.
In a counterattack, player needs to quickly pass ball into opponent's open space so that opponent does not have time to react.
The counterattack requires players to react quickly, have excellent physical coordination and good teamwork.
When counterattacking, players must quickly assess opponent's defensive position, find opponent's open space and pass ball into open space.
How to use tactics effectively
In air volleyball, use of tactics can make a team's play more orderly and efficient.
Here are some common tricks:
1. Quick attack: when opponent is not ready, quickly pass ball to opponent's open position so that opponent does not have time to react in time.
2. High Attack: Use player's height and strength to hit ball high into opponent's field, leaving opponent unable to defend.
3. Transfer attack: when opponent's defensive position changes, quickly pass ball to opponent's open position so that opponent does not have time to react.
4. Fake attack: breaks opponent's rhythm by pretending to make some kind of attack and then quickly passes ball into opponent's open space.
5. Concentrated Attack: When opponent's defensive position is relatively weak, concentrate attack on that position to render opponent unable to defend.
Defending and counterattacking is key to winning air volleyball.
By defending effectively, you can reduce your opponent's scoring chances and increase your own, while by effectively counterattacking, you can disrupt your opponent's rhythm and rob them of their confidence and motivation.
In game, you need to make appropriate adjustments according to opponent's attack methods and tactics, and use different tactics to achieve best results.
Ultimately, winning air volleyball is only possible through teamwork and individual effort.
October 17, 2023