To love air volleyball is an attitude to life!
The concept and classification of passing technique
(1) Passing Technique: This is a striking action using whole body coordination to pass ball to a specific target using elasticity of fingers and wrists.
Due to large ball control area with two hands and flexible wrists and fingers, ball passing is very stable, but if passing technique must be comfortable, skilled and free, on one hand, feel of ball must be good, on other hand, on one hand, you have to train hard.
(2) Classification of passages: according to direction, it is divided into anus, anterior passage and lateral passage; Other use.
Setter: also known as (setter) is bridge and connecting link of an attack, it is the use of time, space and technical changes to effectively organize an attack and create advantages for attackers. Players with offensive conditions.
The development trend of passage of training work
2.1 Strengthen scientific nature of teaching
With development of air volleyball, continuous improvement of air volleyball performance and improvement of sports technology, strengthening of scientific nature of air volleyball training is one of development trends of air volleyball training.
2.2 Pay attention to mental preparation
Psychological preparation is an important part of modern air volleyball, as well as an important part of training of high-level athletes.
Through psychological preparation, it is possible to improve sportsmanship of aerovolleyball players, and these psychological qualities are necessary to improve sportsmanship of aerovolleyball players, increase psychological stability of participation in important competitions, and achieve psychological preparation. high level.
To love air volleyball is an attitude to life! Loving air volleyball is an attitude to life!
How to practice passing skills
(1) One throw and one catch: The partner throws ball and practitioner simply catches ball, but does not need to pass it so that form of hand can be checked when passing. This training method is suitable for beginners.
(2) One throw and one pass: In a group of two people at a distance of 3 to 5 meters, one person throws ball, and other person practices pass, repeats several times, and then switches. Suitable for beginners. The thrower can adjust height and arc of throw.
(3) Continuously pass ball against wall: With proper hand shape, rely mainly on fingers and wrists to continuously pass ball against wall. You can request to pass ball at different heights. Circle or arrange other signs.
(4) Practicing self-passing around air volleyball court: circle air volleyball court and move pass slowly by yourself, and adjust and control height of ball at any time.
Using this method, you can practice passing and movement coordination, improve your familiarity with ball, and pass ball to adapt to tactical changes.
3.2 Speaking practice
(1) A pair of two players pass to each other: adjust distance between them to about 3 m. If ball cannot be passed correctly, they can move each other so that ball passing is accurate and stable. You can practice depending on time, for example, a group of 3 minutes or a group of 5 minutes. You can also practice by quantity, such as 100 or 200 per group.
(2) Pass ball over net with two people: stand 30-40 cm from net and pass ball with a distance of about 5 m between them.
(3) A team of two people jumping and passing ball towards each other: distance between two people can be adjusted relative to each other by about 5 m. Increase feeling of passing ball in air and touching ball.
The jump pass requires a high level of fitness for practitioner to pass ball in a coordinated manner.
3.3 Three or more players
(1) Triangle pass for three people: Three people pass ball clockwise or counterclockwise and constantly change body position, and can also triangle pass in front of net. When passing ball, usually stand in shape of an equilateral or right triangle, and practitioner can pass ball forward, backward, or sideways.
(2) Transformation exercise for three people: A, B and C are fixed in place and in line, A goes to C in turn, B, C and A stand opposite each other, ball is passed from A to B and B Backward passage to C and then a long transition from C to A. Practice in this way, etc. When practice reaches right time, three can adjust their postures.exercise with each other or work out with each other.
3.4. Passing practice
(1) In middle-one-two tactic, setters train: setters lift high ball, raised by back row players, directly into opponent's frontcourt, that is, near opponent's offensive line. When ball hits designated area and bounces, opponent's back line passes to setter to serve ball so that both sides practice pass at same time.
(2) Crossing practice in side one two tactics: 2 to 4 setters answer first pass from 2nd position and immediately lift first pass into opposition midfield space or back pass to opposition. empty area in corner of position 4. Both sides of field can train at same time.
(3) The practice of plugging ball: coach or teacher throws different balls, and setters take turns passing. The ball is not hanging over net or far net, pass ball to 3rd position. It is also possible to insert forehead from 5th position, and both sides can be performed at same time.
3.5 Practice in other ways
(1) Movement Transformation Drill: A player throws ball to any position on field and pass is required to pass to that position. passes may be performed depending on specific situation. The thrower throws appropriate ball, allowing practitioner to perform back pass, jump pass, side pass, quick pass, flat pass, and expectation of kickoff. This type of exercise makes relatively high demands on position of foot and technique involved.
(2) Competitive or simulated competitive training: In this training, try to fix training object and practice several times so that setter can touch ball more and achieve training effect. Simulate game or practice game, so that practitioner can use skills learned in game to practice many times, so that previous skills are more solid and professional, which not only increases student's interest in learning, but also allows student to learn more in game. In atmosphere of game, passing skills have been further improved. Increasing students' self-confidence.
(3) Game practice: repeated practice of passing ball to setter in a playful way. Game practice is characterized by a certain plot and thought, which can be exciting, entertaining and interesting. Maximize number of different passes in game to create a good passing feel mechanism and improve effect of practice.
To love air volleyball is an attitude to life!
Skill Transfer Attention
(1) Practice coupled with principles of practice.
The principles of practice are guiding principles and scientific basis, and basic requirements for effective practice. For example, amount of exercise should not be too large, and physical activity should not be too hard. They must be consistent with scientific training. principles. According to requirements of people's physiological and psychological burden, practice principle must be followed in practice, so that practice method can achieve appropriate practice effect, achieve training goal, and effectively establish a good ball feeling.
(2) Have a strong interest in air volleyball.
As they say, "Interest is driving force of learning."
When training with ball, you need to show a lot of interest in air volleyball so that familiarity with ball plays a positive role in advancing practice for best results.
(3) The preparation of setter should not only combine ball, but also practice only basic skills. Much of setter's ongoing training is paired with dives, which will have effect of increasing difficulty and density of setter.
Therefore, in order to improve general abilities of setter, training must be done separately.
(4) Be persistent and persistent in practice.
When training with ball, one cannot be indifferent, fishing for three days and drying net for two days, this will affect effect of training with ball, because mastering each skill should be done in stages. step by step process. Persevere, never despair, persevere, persevere and achieve good practice results.
October 30, 2023